Program Outcomes Program Specific Outcomes And Course Outcomes For BHMS Program
Program outcomes program specific outcomes and course outcomes for BHMS Program
Program Outcomes (PO) for Homoeopathic Graduates
- Basic objectives of education and training in a Homoeopathic institution is to prepare a competent Homoeopathic Physician who is capable of functioning independently and effectively under Rural and Urban set ups.
- Knowledge: Students should able to apply the fundamental Principles of Homoeopathy, vital concepts of susceptibility and symptomatology.
- Skills of Analysis-Evaluation, correlating between Theory of Chronic diseases and the Patho - Physiological process. A graduate should able to know the spectrums of various diseases in correlation with miasmatic manifestations. He will be able to use a well concluded evaluation order of Characteristics to derived and operationally valid Reportorial Totality.
- The knowledge, Skills and attitude gathered in this pattern will keep him constantly aware of his objectives and his role as a Homoeopathic Physician. The Integration of above will keep him up-to-date about all fresh scientific developments and inculcating values of Continuous Medical Education.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) for Homoeopathic graduates
- Understanding basic concepts in Homoeopathy in relation to Man in health and Disease.
- Understanding the application of structure, function, pathology and its application in diagnosis.
- Understanding the concepts of Homoeopathic pharmacy, drug proving and homoeopathic Materia Medica with its utility in treatment.
- Understanding homoeopathic concept and its utility in treating man as a whole with humility.
- To develop and practice social and Professional ethical practices.